NON-MEDICAL FACE MASK
Monarca Group Monarch International & Associates a textile Industrial Group formally know as MONARCA - MONARCH with factories in Mexico for cutting, sewing, yarn, fabric & towels, who can also offer finishing services.
With the company’s operational ties to medical supply companies, we have the expertise in producing high-quality clothing and uniforms for various industries, including the medical and non-medical as Face Masks.
Last week as COVID-19 continued its march across the globe, sickening thousands and wreaking havoc on health care systems, Group Monarch International Inc. founder and President Manuel Victoria felt compelled to do something for the Canadian population.
We aren’t limited to the finishing and product options above either. If you have a particular project in mind, that may involve some finishing or sewing of a particular nature, definitely let us in on your project and we can discuss with you the best way we can help out.
NON-MEDICAL NON-WOVEN & POLYESTER FABRIC FACE MASK 2 OR 3 LEYERS
NON-MEDICAL NON-WOVEN 2 LAYERS FACE MASK
•Filter not included.
•As your desire, cut and put inside the mask such as: N95 PM2.5 carbon activated cotton filter,
Hepa 0.1 micro vacuum filter, Tissues, Coffee filter, Charcoal filter, Gauze, Panty liners,
Air-dried a piece of the anti-bacteria wet wipes as the filter insert. Throw the filter out before
if you decide to wash the mask
Fabric and / or colors of your choice
• Soft-non-woven material
• Excellent air permeability
• Excellent resistance to the passage of liquids
• UV stabilizer
• Microbial barrier; Fabric is capable of blocking pathogenic terms in fluids due to the hydrophobic property.
• Does not accumulate heat or humidity
• High tear resistance
• Personalized fit around the circumference of the face and chin.
• Malleable nose and chin pieces
• Head-loops ties are solid, stretchy and soft.
• Filter compartment
• Ergonomic design
In the middle of a pandemic, when there is a shortage of N95 masks, the MONARCA-MONARCH mask can be used to preserve the longevity of an N95 mask.
The masks need to be change after which it is saturated with moist exhale air and filters microorganisms worse and, also creates a favorable environment for the multiplication of bacteria and viruses. However, if the mask becomes wet coughing, sneezing, or breathing, it should be replaced immediately.
CONVERT YOUR FACE MASK INDEA INTO A HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE
• Keep in mind that the inside filter you use for the non-woven mask needs to be efficient to filter down to 0.1 micron, which is how small the virus is. The best way to get this filter is to buy a filter N95 (mention before). It is reasonable to consider China KN95, AS/NZ P2, Korea 1st Class, and Japan DS FFRs as equivalent to US NIOSH N95 and European FFP2 respirators, for filtering non-oil based particles such as those resulting from wildfire, PM 2.5 air pollution, volcanic eruptions, or bioaerosols (e.g. viruses).
• If finding a certified filter gets hard, you can be creative and can cut it up to put inside of the mask a Hepa 0.1 micron vacuum filter (example Kirby micron magic Hepa filtration vacuum bags), or coffee filter, charcoal filter, gauze found at pharmacies as filter; tissue paper (called meltdown nonwoven fabric) can also be use, just use more layers of it and throw it out before if you decide to reuse the mask.
• It must be disinfected/ washed after every use.
• Make sure the breathing resistance is not too high for a mask with the filter.
• Low enough breathing resistance is important both for the inhale as well as the exhale. People with chronic respiratory, cardiac, or other medical conditions that make breathing difficult should check with their health care provider before using Monarca-Monarch or N95 respirator because the Mask or N95 respirator can make it more difficult for the wearer to breathe.
• Try not to go into public if avoidable, but if necessary, use our mask with a filter as we are suggesting will help reduce risk and also remember to keep your distance (2 mts).
We’re fighting to stop the virus. We provide the citizens an option to protect themselves!
Tel: +1 (514) 694-7267
Cell/ WhatsApp: +1 (514) 269-2659
NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY
This documents contain privileged and confidential information and are therefore directed in confidence solely to the recipient, and may not otherwise be distributed, copied or disclosed
This specifications and/or data sheet is for the information purposes only and should not be relied upon as a basis for product performance. Before commercial production, or prior to use Monarca-Monarch mask users should consult their local respiratory protection regulations and requirements or check with their local public health authorities for selection guidance. We recommend that this product should be evaluated in your laboratory and confirm that the same meet your expectation. We disclaim any and all warranties, whether express or implied, and especially disclaim the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. This Face mask is not meant to replace the surgical face mask.